Sunday, September 5, 2010

The new news


Yes we speak pidgeon English in these parts. Since I'm not a fan of the "belly shots", I'll just tell you that the little man is due December 17th. You can understand why we didn't announce our news earlier. Everything is going well and there are no tumors, which is always a plus. In fact, Scott and I have nicknamed him the "tumor-nator", and this must be said with the Arnold accent. We would have put a picture of the ultrasound up, but being responsible parents, we lost it. (we=Ally;next time I'll remember that the Ensign is NOT a reliable place to store paperwork)

2 comments:

  1. What?? You're pregnant!?!? THAT'S AWESOME!! And now you're really far along. His due date is my graduation date -- so we pretty much have the same count down going on. YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! SO so so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete