Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Family

This last weekend ALL Scott's family was in town for the holiday. Since this was the first time in a loong time everyone has been together (and William was so cooperative and joined the *outside* world earlier in the week...) Scott's mom jumped at the photo op. Here's the finished product:








Personally, I love how Matthew is cheesing-it-up(!) in the group photo. He was such a character at the mall while we were waiting for our session to start. This kid has got some crazy dance moves- self taught. He looked like a little cowboy trotting around the mall- complete with fingers in his belt loops and the do-si-do. Gets funnier everyday!


1 comment:

  1. I think I might like that group shot the best-- though I didn't think so at first but now I can't remember why! It seems like a more relaxed a fun one- and yeah Matthew's cheese is priceless.

    ReplyDelete