Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What does it mean??

You know the phrase mentally ill? I'll tell you what it means:

mentally ill- (men-tuh-lee illll) a person that elects natural childbirth after finding out the baby is posterior and pitocin is needed to increase contractions. Also see masochist.

That would be me.

Why?

There comes a point in every situation in life when you feel done- you can't handle anymore and you need a way out. Maybe each situation doesn't have as extreme feelings related to it, but you get the idea. This pregnancy was such for me. I was ready to be DONE. That being said, I "beasted" my baby out last Sunday (to quote Scott). It was awesome and not at the same time. But you know what? I'm done!!!

3 comments:

  1. oh. wow. you are woman and I hear you roaring. How are you feeling now? Is that lil one lettin ya'll get any sleep?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's great! If Matthew would stay in bed we might get some sleep, but he falls our of his "big-boy bed" multiple times a night. Still waiting for him to learn the mattress boundaries :)

      Delete
  2. 1. Love that you still define words

    B. Congrats!! The is awesome. I wish I could see your parenting skills first hand.

    ReplyDelete