Monday, November 16, 2009

This is what happens when you don't listen to your husband-

I misplaced my debit card about a week ago and have been hoping I would find it miraculously. I remember using it to pay for my gym membership and then it was gone. I just thought I was careless and left it in the car or put it in a different purse... you know... typical Ally things to do. Well, today I checked my account and there was a strange charge on it from Maryland. Darn! I even cleaned my apt in an attempt to uncover its hiding place. Scott warned me that I should just cancel it and get another one, but I didn't listen. Now I have to wait for the charge to clear (whoever stole is awfully dumb because they only charged $20.... IF I were to steal a credit card, I'd max it out...hello??) and file a fraud dispute. Not to mention that it took 25 min on the phone explaining my situation. And a fraud dispute takes up to 90days to process and you might maybe may get your dinero returned. At least I could possibly have my 20 bucks back in time for Valentine's Day (because I'm excited to celebrate that??).

No comments:

Post a Comment