Wednesday, April 22, 2009

411

I also thought as I was venturing to pack that I should inform my "viewers" on our plans for the next little while. (plus it helps me procrastinate packing.)

We are moving to Kansas for the next month with APX. Then it's on to the even-more-secluded-state of Oklahoma. Scott decided to sell this summer sort of last minute, which has thrown our lives into a semi-scheduled mess. I find the new adventure together exciting, and even more so now that school is out and I don't have a million projects and presentations to occupy every waking hour. We are crossing our fingers for an early Thursday departure, but it's not looking too realistic. Maybe I should be loading luggage and not blogging....

Nah.

First we stop in Denver to see Scott's aunt Jayne and her family. We planned a double date with his cousin, Megan, on Friday night. She's going on the date with her home teacher.. haha. So really we planned to save her, although it seems a lot of girls do date and marry their home teachers. (Scott was mine while we were engaged.)

Next stop- Wichita, KS. There was this one time about a million years ago that my cousin, Keri, and I were driving through KS. Her jeep overheated and blew the head gasket. I don't have very fond memories of that trip, nor of the state. We slept in the mechanic's shop... dirty, dirty place that was. So you can imagine why I can't wait until we get to OK...(now how many times will you hear that in your life???)

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, i need to get our biggest losers-winners blog up and rolling. dude, not only did i gain 50 lbs during finals week, but i also gained another 50 during this week with matt's family in town. man, i can't WAIT to shed all this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. try eating nothing but whoppers and big macs half way across the country.... I feel like my arteries are becoming solid already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yeeeeeeah about that.... me too. the swine flu will get me for sure because of how unhealthy i am right now. dang me.

    ReplyDelete