Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mr. Snuffleupagus

Do you remember that Sesame Street character that looked like a mammoth? What was he anyway? Well, my husband looks amazingly similar to it these days...yes, Scott has a cold. This is rather unfortunate, seeing that the weather is so lovely today. In fact, we've had some awesome weather the past few days, which has been extremely unfortunate for me because it's finals week.

Ahh yes, finals. Finally over. It seems like this last week has lasted a century with all the studying and, well, not studying I accomplished. I discovered that I'm much better at finding remote things to do, watch, and/or talk about while I attempt to study.

In fact- right now, as you can tell, I'm attempting to pack what's left of our belongings to move to Kansas tomorrow and I'm accomplishing so much!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY no more finals! haha and IRONICALLY i'm supposed to be packing right now too, but I was drawn to the blog world instead. ahhhh internet. how's the APX goin for ya so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are super busy and soaked! it rained like 23452345 inches last night tand there were 4 tornadoes! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete