Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cereal and Killers

This morning, I reminisced over my delicious breakfast.

I just want to let Deet know 2 things:
A- OH's cereal is amazing and reminds me of that summer I lived with her in Cambridge and we skipped class, took guitar and golf together, tubed the Provo river almost everyday and developed our passion for El Azteca, ice cream and watermelon. And we shot Esmeralda, and that was fun. Then Emily cried and we had to sit in a "roommate inventory" session for 3 hours. Those were the days.
2-Band-aids don't stick to the roof of your mouth very well. You must still use caution when eating your OH's so that your mouth doesn't bleed.

Other than my fond memories of summers past, I must tell you what happened last night. This is mostly for Melissa Folks, who shares the same strange fascination of serial killers as I do. Last night the sales reps came in and were talking about how their days went and what sort of objections they got... blah, blah, blah. One of them said,"I was trying to pitch this lady and she freaked out, called me the BKE killer and slammed the door in my face. I went to her neighbor's house and they opened the door and were on the phone to that other lady and she was yelling at them ,'don't give them my information!!'." Anyway- my ears perked up when I heard "BKE" (I actually thought, it's BTK goofball). The serial killer, BTK, terrorized Wichita from the 1970's until he was caught in 2004.

So I guess the point is, APX has good reason to be here. And more importantly, Wichitans need APX. the end.

2 comments:

  1. HaHa! ooohhh....Those WERE the days. I can't find Oh's in any store here. What's the deal? It's probably better that way because I eat the whole box in one day and would therefore soon lose all my money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha LOVE it! and so true. They should use that scare tactic haha ok probably not, they'll just get the cops called on them. But BKE, HA, hilarious. Man, thanks for the shout out. That was a good'n

    ReplyDelete