Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mawage is wot bwings us togevah tooday

(I didn't know that a blog page would be so smart as to publish your posts as to the time it first saves them. Thus, it was my first post, but I finished it last.)
This should have been the first blog.... but anyone that knows me shouldn't suspect anything different than my typical ways: jump in with both feet (maybe even before looking). Anyway, back to the basics....
Although I do not conform to the typical LDS population in regards to The Princess Bride, I do find the blogs title quote to be quite hysterical. Maybe it's because I want to offer speech therapy to the Impressive Clergyman... he DEFINITELY has some phonological disorders.

If you couldn't guess, I'm majoring in Communication Disorders at BYU. Scott has decided on... (drum roll)...Dentistry. He's attending UC in the fall. We were married in the San Diego temple in August of 2008. So far, our first months of marriage have not been ideal, but they have made us better friends and closer in every aspect of life. So maybe that is ideal...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Welcome to the blognacular~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! you've already done so many posts and I haven't even been following. I'm such a bad friend. but yay! you rock!

    ReplyDelete