Friday, June 26, 2009

The gift of choice

One of our favorite families from the Montgomery ward, the Kisors, kindly offered us an 11x14 print as a wedding gift. Almost year later, we've finally decided to take them up on their offer. Now we just have to choose which photo we want.... Ahh, choices...

Anyone who knows me knows I'm pretty indecisive. (and anyone that knows Scott could say the same about him...) It's not that I don't appreciate agency, I just don't like having so many options available. I consider any menu my nemesis- filled with choice after choice- it's almost not worth the 45 min internal debate to figure out how I want my chicken cooked. With that being said, I've decided (shocking I know) to let you decide! HA HA! So let me know which picture you'd choose to have printed up and framed. I'll let you know what the outcome is in a later post, but for now, vote! (number the pictures in the order you see them from left-right...)





9 comments:

  1. the jumping one. No contest. If you decided to go with another, the lawn one where you're sitting is #2 but close behind it is the rings, #3. Its so artsy :) But the jumping one wins hands down, because it is so YOU (both of you)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a framed blow up I definitely vote #5. It's a fun angle/pose, your dress laid out like that is beautiful, and you both have great cheek to cheek smiles. So relaxed and happy... "ah the day's almost over". ;) But I agree with Nicole- #3 is super fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing that I know you already have the one of you two sitting down printed and framed, I would go for the jumping one. Seriously, you'll smile every time you look at it and it'll be such a conversation piece. Plus, it's totally you two inside and out. And your kids will love seeing it one day. Take it from a photographer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh PS LOVE the ring shot tho....but not for a free 11x14 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got some good choices. And I'm just as bad at choosing at you guys!!! The ring shot it really cool. And #5 is a gorgeous, classic picture. But, I have to agree with those who've said the jumping shot is very ScAlly-wag. If you choose that I would just see if you could crop out a little bit of the extra ground & air shots so you get more of jolly you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please ignore the fact that my its should be is's. I'm a little sleep-deprived.

    ReplyDelete
  7. After much debate, I've concluded that I'm just as indecisive as you! You look gorgeous in all of them (no surprise), so I figure any of them would be lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I HATE decisions! One's I have to make for myself. Why just 2 days ago I made jet decide something for me. But when it comes to deciding something for someone else....well that's easy.

    The jumping one. It'll remind you to have fun and that life doesn't always have to be serious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word Ally!! IT'S BEEN AGES!!! You knew me as Sister Von Allmen from the Memphis 2nd ward. I'm so excited that your married and enjoying it! I too along with everyone love all the photo's HOWEVER I like the jumping one as the freebie:) Facebook me silly goose! I go by my maiden name Essary. I'm so glad your happy! P.S: Where did you go on your Mish?

    ReplyDelete