Tuesday, December 7, 2010

And the winner is....

Nadie.
No one.

Am I surprised? Not in the least. I should have prefaced the guessing game with something like, "if you can correctly think like Scott it'll be easy to get!". Of course, my Scott is one of a kind (unless you count the fact that he's the younger version of his father in almost every aspect...) and so I wasn't too shocked that no one knew what the "sculpture" was.

Are you ready?

It was our upside-down trash can. He compacted as many leaves as would fit into that thing!

Awesome right?

So glad he made me go outside and take pictures of it :)

I applaud all those who guessed and say you deserve a pat on the back and an honorable mention.

1 comment:

  1. WOW. Never would have guessed it.

    I still think I came closest with a minion from Despicable Me. It's the closest thing to that shape, anyway.

    ReplyDelete